The American Legion Riders
Dilworth-Cornell-Quey Chapter No. 102
Department of Connecticut
The Manchester American Legion has a Riders group, we haven’t been active in quite a while. The Chapter is looking for Chapter members.
Answer these questions below and the Riders may be a place for you!
· Do you ride a motorcycle?
· Is your motorcycle’s engine greater than 350cc?
· Is the motorcycle registered and insured?
· Are you a member of The American Legion, Sons of the American Legion, or the American Legion Auxiliary or veteran that served in the military since December 7, 1941? Or a spouse, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter of a veterans that served in WWI or since December 7, 1941?
If you answered yes to these questions and want to join a Riding Club contact the Legion Liaison for further details.
The American Legion Riders is not a MC and does not adhere to rules of a MC; men and women are eligible to be full members, there are not prospects, this is a group that enjoys feeling the wind in their hair and participating in Veteran Service Organization functions.
Membership meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month (September through May) at 6:00 PM and are held in the Meeting Room.
The next membership meeting is 02/18/2021 at 6:00 PM. All business and reports should be submitted to the Adjutant in writing at least three (3) days prior to the Membership meeting.
Future meetings of the Post:
· 0303/18/2021, 04/15/2021, 05/20/2021